Thursday, March 19, 2009
Free Haircut
So, I got a haircut the other day, an ok haircut minus the giant notch taken out of the back, but anyways... so as I'm paying the lady asks if I have a card and I say no, so she takes a new card and stamps it and hands it to me. On the card, I kid you not, it informs me that after I buy 12 supercuts I get the 13th free. /:) Ok, so, let me get this straight.... I have to spend upwards of 180 bucks to get a free haircut... a GUY'S haircut? I only get 3 to 4 haircuts a YEAR, who would wait 3 years for a haircut?! I'll be the only 30 year old in there for his free haircut, and that's if I only go THERE for my haircuts for the next 3 years, which I usually don't. Ugh. It's only a promotion if it's helpful, enticing or at least obtainable. Am I right? Free haircut. Anyways, just had to laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I have actually gotten several free haircuts at Great Clips in the past few years. I get a haircut about every 6 weeks (so maybe 8 or so a year) AND at GC your 10th hair cut is free so it comes around pretty often. The last time (just last month) I had already written out my check before she told me so I tore it up but as I was walking out I thought I should have paid for the person after me because I already planned to pay for it. Anyway, I think that would be a neat thing to do. I'm going to do it next time.
That would be a neat thing to do. I gotta get me one of those free haircut cards at Great Clips, known in our family as "the haircut store."
Robert, this post made me laugh. Thanks for sharing.
dan would end up with about 10 free cuts a year for as fast as his hair grows! thats why we try to do it ourselves...i really should send him tot he great clips!
At the risk of it sounding like Im arguing with myself (I think that last comment was Annie), I'd just like to say that my hair grows at the same rate as everyone else's hair, it's just that I keep it really short, so 1/4 inch doubles the length.
But, since we paid $12 for clippers 4 years ago, I haven't paid a penny more for haircuts in all that time. I guess you could say that I've had a lot of free haircuts.
Misty, you don't even need a free hair cut card at Great Clips - they keep track on the computer. Make sure you give them the same phone # every time and your free hair cut just happens.
Post a Comment