Saturday, November 12, 2011

Randomest Post Ever

Teaching: I should be preparing a lesson for church tomorrow. I have a good start on it, but this sounded more fun. It's Lesson 45 on the Millennium. I've actually learned quite a bit from it, so that's good. I was supposed to only teach every other month but so far it has been every month. Oh well. I just hate worrying about it.
Golf: So I don't know when my golf game got so good, but I've really improved the last year or so. I like it a lot. Jess and I went to the Glenmoor course a couple of weeks ago and besides being FREEZING cold, it was a great game of golf. I got a 47, which is still pretty high, but it means I've cut a stroke off half of the holes. I even got a birdie this time, which was awesome. I have a lei that I keep in my golf bag that I can wear whenever I get a birdie.
Shooting: our company took part in the UMCA (utah mechanical contractors association) shotgun tournament in october. It was super fun. I did super good in that too. In fact, I hit 22/25 on my second round. I think that's the best I've ever done.
Yeah, really nothing else to write about I suppose. I'm a try to make pie sometime today or this weekend, just to try it out. Thank to everyone for your help with recipes (recipies?) hmm.

No comments: