Well, my room is FINALLY clean! I know! Crazy! I ended up throwing out 5 bags of trash, somewhere around 7 empty boxes, a bag of clothes and a ton of other stuff. I combined all of my small boxes into two tubs that now sit waterproofly in my closet. I shredded like 5 gallons of papers. Hopefully I can keep it this way. It's weird walking into my room.... no like literally being able to walk into my room.
Other news, I got new glasses on Saturday (thanks Jess). They should be here this week I hope. I got contacts too, and they called and told me the contacts are in already. I'm also trying to update my look, not necessarily for every day, but just some dressier clothes. Also, I finally got my ingrown toenail sorta cut out. He numbed it (most of the way the first time, and eventually all the way after I screamed) and cut out the part that was causing the problem. It feels much much better. I go back in on Friday to see how it's doing and to schedule a time to get the root cut out so it won't keep coming back. It's nice to be able to put on shoes though.
I wonder how I should go about telling a girl that I know that I can't imagine her ending up with any type of guy. I've pondered it a lot, and she finally asked about it on her blog and facebook so I feel like this is my chance.... but I don't know how to tell her. Trust me, I've thought about it. As she is... I don't think such a man exists.... if she were to change some key things then it's possible. She's the same girl that I blogged about before that had a list of like 100+ things she was looking for in a guy. I'm sorry, but if you've dated 80+ guys.... it's not them.... it's you.
Well, I think that's it. Still haven't written my second 5 random word poem. It's giving me grief. Till next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Way to go on all of your cleaning out. I'm trying to follow your example and at least get things more organized! I'm sure the new glasses will be great. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment