Saturday, September 5, 2009

Couldn't find the english one fast enough


This is what happens when I have too much sugar and stay up too late. Anyways, I'm all 5 guys singing, wanted to try out some free software, and the pictures I just stole from the net. I was looking for my english hymn book but couldn't find it, so, you get spanish. Hope you enjoy.

5 comments:

Elsie said...

Wow! you should have too much sugar and stay up too late more often. That was amazing - you're a men's choir. Loved it! Made me cry! Then we went to Sunday school and talked about the martyrdom - it's been an emotional day.

Anonymous said...

I saw the video and didn't watch it at first, thinking it was something you found off the web. It just dawned on me that YOU recorded it. Very well done!!

Elsie said...

I'd love to hear it in english. Hey, if you and Russell did it as a duet you could have ten voices that were all blended. I love it.

Misty Moncur said...

It worked. Did you have to record each of the parts separately?

PS I am still working on my poem.

Robert said...

No, actually, you just put four straws in your mouth and you can record all four at the same time. It's pretty sweet. I learned it on youtube.