That's right, you heard correctly. I'm a life saver. I guess I've always known my super powers, but today I got to see them in action.
That's right, my blood could save up to 6 people. Hold the applause. The best part is that I didn't pass out in front of all those girls, 3 of whom I home teach. Oh, and they had to give me ice packs and water to keep me from throwing up, BUT, who ever said being a superhero was easy? *dashes away*
5 comments:
"So I say hip hip hooray for the Piglet and the Pooh!" Yay for superheroes! Way go to! I haven't given blood for a long, long time! (Every time I had an opportunity to before I was always pregnant and they won't let you donate if you are pregnant!)
All that pain and anguish and you still had the strength and foresight to snap a photo - way to go Rob!
I've never thought of it that way. You're a funny guy.
I just have to say this: earboodg
I'm super jealous (said like Ted wasanasan) I should have gone with you, they are running low on A+ blood, and I'd like to save up to 6 people. Man! I wish I were as cool as you :) Good on ya, Rob ;)
qanticte
Post a Comment