Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What a sad sad day. I sat in my room and just cried last night. Terrible. Why did he have to die? Why? We'll miss you Col. Blake! :( And when Radar salutes him as he's getting in the chopper... gets ya right here *points at my chest*. *sigh* And for the really bad news.. turns out Mike, the oldest of my roomies, has purchased a home that he will be closing on the 30th of April, and since when one of us moves we all have to move, looks like we'll all be moving next month. They're going to talk to our landlord and see if we can't just have someone else move in. It's been good here. Mike gets free cable through his company, rent is only 280 and 20 utilities, own room equipped with a new fan I just got at Wallllll-mArt. But that's ok. Oh, and the worst news yet... My fishing license expired!! Rats. But..We're having ward prayer here on Sunday. And our home teacher came over at like 10:30 last night. He's a really cool guy too. But, other than that, since I've been living on soup for the last 2 months, I decided to restring my guitar and get some golf stuff :> well, just tees. Now we just need to hit the links. Robert out

4 comments:

Annie said...

You just ruined the only chance I ever had of watching MASH on DVD! Thanks a lot:)

Misty Moncur said...

I'm sorry for your loss.

Heather said...

I always cry when Col. Blake dies too. It's just so sad! And Radar... *sniff* So sad.

Elsie said...

I love to read your blog - such drama. Keep us posted on the apartment situation.