



I don't know what the trebuchet font is, but I can't pass it up. So, here are the pictures that I promised. Starting from the top left and working our way down we have: View From Parkinglot facing East (The red arrow indicates one of my TWO bedroom windows) The Complex. View From South Porch. View From Front Door Looking West. Living Room on Main Floor. Bedroom At The Top Of The Stairs. Kitchen. My Closet (15 feet of hanger and shelf space!...) Case of Caffeine Free Mtn. Dew. And A View Of Dressor In Bedroom.
Well there you have it. It's pretty nice. I spent the day vaccuuming and doing laundry today. Turns out I'm just down the street from the Holladay Library. It's nice being able to go in to work for a couple hours on Saturdays now. I mean, It's 2:13 now, and I'm already awake. Not only that but I've put in 2 hours of work, gone to the Library, and vaccuumed and done two loads of laundry.... what's wrong with me!!?? Who is this guy? *looks around nervously* Robert out.

4 comments:
Your place looks nice. Maybe you will send us your address in an email in case we need to send you a Christmas card or something.
That's awesome, Rob. I wish I had gotten that much done today! Good job! And I really like your place. It looks nice. Are you still liking being out on your own? I wish I had been brave enough to spend some time on my own sometimes...
Are those ties?
Yes, those constitute every tie I own, that isn't a temple tie. I finally got it to look semi good so I put it on here. :)
Post a Comment